In God We Trust - Audio?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

madmanmagic

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2005 :  20:10:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know of a source to get the Audio version of this book. Shep mentions he read it for "Books for the Blind"

At this point in time it must have made it to the masses?

Anyone with info please reply here or email me at madmanmagic@mac.com
thanks
DAN

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
-  Walt Disney

jclavin

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2005 :  19:36:21  Show Profile  Visit jclavin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It was only released as Books for the Blind. Some of the stories were re-released recently in the A Christmas Story book which was also released in audio book with Dick Cavett reading.
Go to Top of Page

sheptapes

Tuvalu
41 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2005 :  04:23:20  Show Profile  Visit sheptapes's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have a copy from the studio master prior to being pressed and compressed to 17 7/8 (or whatever the hell speed Books for the Blind are pressed at). And no record scratches! The copy was made onto a very low volume cassette, so some hiss is present. Maybe 6 1/2 out of 10 on the sound, give or take, but I doubt that there will ever be a better copy. Once I clean them all up, I suspect they will end up on CD.
Go to Top of Page

m10bob

USA
233 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2005 :  05:26:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Max...........You have come up (and aired) some really rare stuff before..I guess I should not be surprised you have a master of this as well??

In Hoc Agricula Conc
In Est Spittle Louk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Shep Talk Forum - sheptalk.flicklives.com © 2006-2014 Jim Clavin v3.4.07 Go To Top Of Page