A Christmas Story
 Bob Clark
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

fudge

16 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2005 :  04:12:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does any other director have such a varied resume-many years before I saw ACS, my favorite horror film was 'children shouldnt play with dead things'-not a fan of the genre at all-but this one creeps me out still-low budget to the extreme and silly but gives me the willies-then ACS-on my all time top ten...and the huge popularity of Porkys (not a fan of that, though)...whats he doing these days-think i saw his name on a flick recently?

lump516

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2005 :  20:27:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Clark's recent career has NOT been particularly distinguished--mostly films for television or, though theoretically theatrical releases, wind up being the sort of film that makes most of its money as the fourth-choice rental at Blockbuster.

He has two films coming up in 2006--one a remake of CHILDREN SHOULDN'T PLAY WITH DEAD THINGS, the other something called FROM HERE TO INFIRMITY--both are described as being in production at the IMDB.
Go to Top of Page

fudge

16 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2005 :  06:04:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
a remake of cspwdt, you say? thats exciting, and will no doubt be a huge disappointment...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Shep Talk Forum - sheptalk.flicklives.com © 2006-2014 Jim Clavin v3.4.07 Go To Top Of Page