|T O P I C R E V I E W
||Posted - 03/23/2013 : 23:24:23
Thanks to Pete "The Greek," NL7XM, America's leading Radio Amateur Callsign Historian, we now have the complete story on Shep's five ham-radio callsigns and corresponding addresses prior to his moving to New York. They are as follows:
1. W9QWN, about March 1938 to Summer 1947, at 2907 Cleveland Street, Hammond, Indiana.
2. W4QWN, about Summer 1947 to Winter 1948/1949, at 808 Madison Avenue, Covington, Kentucky.
3. W8QWN, about Winter 1948/1949 to Fall 1950, at 3440 Bishop Street, Cincinnati, Ohio.
4. W8QWN, about Fall 1950 to Winter 1951/1952, at 3136 Bracken Woods Lane, Cincinnati, Ohio.
5. W3STE, about Winter 1951/1952 to Spring 1954, at 10-B Fairfield Apartments, Wayne, Pennsylvania.
6. W8QWN, about Spring 1954 to Summer 1955, at 3811 North Broadlawn, Cincinnati, Ohio.
7. K2ORS, about Summer 1955 to _______ , at 283-B Reichelt Road, New Milford, NJ.